Fraserview Riverside Apartments and Townhomes
- Smoke-free living
- In-suite storage
- Bicycle storage in parkade
- Electric car recharging stations
- Telus service package
- (Optik TV Essentials and High-speed Internet 15)
- A wonderful location and community
- One parking spot standard
- Appliances include in-suite washers and dryers
- Pet friendly
- (up to two in total; cats & dogs both welcome)
- Stainless-steel appliances
- (plus stacked washer and dryer)
Find out more about our apartments and our townhomes.
(Fraserview Towers 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes coming soon)
As a BC-based, non-profit real estate development organization, Community Land Trust’s mission is to support, preserve and expand affordable housing for future generations. CLT buys, creates and redevelops non-profit and co-op housing, ensuring it remains permanently attainable for current and future residents with low-to-moderate incomes. The Community Land Trust portfolio now includes more than 3,000 affordable homes completed or under development in nearly a dozen communities, with more on the way.
Fraserview is CLT’s first new construction project completed in partnership with the City of Vancouver and is part of a larger project of 358 homes.
Fraserview boasts modern homes designed by dys Architecture, inspired by the rich marine industrial heritage of the Fraser River. dys has been creating architecture that has a positive impact on the lives of its’ users, the surrounding neighbourhood and the community at large since 1982.