Join a larger movement. Become part of a tight knit community with members that share the same values, goals and vision for the co-op, centered around three main principles - community, connection and collaboration. Membership at Fraserview Co-op comes with unique advantages.
Co-op communities are non-profits driven by a mission, not a profit. Homes are offered at below market prices.
Fraserview members have a say in how their co-op community is run. Decisions are made based on a democratic vote.
At Its Core
Fraserview continues to attract members with shared values and lifestyles. Through co-op events and initatives, members build and foster strong relationships with each other.
Put down roots at Fraserview Riverside. Tenure is secure through co-op membership.
- Monthly housing charges must not exceed 30% of gross income
- Household size must correspond with number of bedrooms within the home
- Pass credit and reference checks
- Live and work in Vancouver for 3+ years*
*Subject to discretion of the Property Manager.
Other certain conditions may apply. Qualifications noted above are subject to change without notice.
- Review Fraserview qualifications and ensure these requirements are satisfied
- Meet with Fraserview team at the Presentation Centre and tour the fully furnished display townhome
- Walk through available homes
- Submit the following items:
- Co-op Application Form
- Member share fee
- Additional supporting documentation:
- Proof of Residency Status
- Most recent Notice of Assessment
- 3 most recent pay stubs
- If your application is approved following credit and reference checks, we will schedule a welcome meeting with COHO Management Services Society where you will:
- Receive an Occupancy Agreement
- Sign receipt of Occupancy Agreement
- Provide void cheque for automatic withdrawal of monthly housing charges
- Receive keys